Paddington Bear: The Real Adventures Paddington Bear: The Real Adventures

Very nice, I enjoyed the animation style, although it was somewhat disturbing whenever the characters turned left or right XD. The jokes and dialogue and gag at the end was funny, my only recommendation would be to add some variety to your camera angles, it seems to all take place from a side-view, and I think if you add some different angles, it might make things feel a little more exciting. Look forward to your next animation :)

TDK1987 responds:

Thanks! My next one is a bit more cinematic so there'll be a few more angles haha.

Stu-Boy n Piv-Boy S2E5 Stu-Boy n Piv-Boy S2E5

That was a really cool idea, and really funny :P I like the new antagonist, reminded me of those splatoon characters.

The Pacifier The Pacifier

Really good animation, great colors and was entertaining from beginning to end :)

Jectoons responds:

Thanks! I am glad you enjoyed it!

Aura Arms - Episode 23 Aura Arms - Episode 23

It's obvious you put some work into this, I think it has an interesting atmosphere but is held back by how flat it looks. I think maybe adding some shadows and some animations to the scenes where everyone is standing still talking would help add a lot, you could also have the camera really really slowly panning in and out as they talk, even if it's from far away having some more movement would help a lot I think. I also think you need to add some close-ups, and maybe even think about finding voice actors. As I was watching this I couldn't help but think how much it reminded me of an animation in an App Store game or something. The sounds effects are sparse but well done, and the motion in the action scenes is pretty cool. Good job :)

MC-Skeptik responds:

Thank you for the critique! Yes, i plan on adding all of those things in due time(the most difficult being voices).

PIGZ PIGZ

I liked the music, and the illustrations look great, I think there needed to be a little more actual animation though. It's lacking a little in the sound effects department too.. adding some walking sound effects, and some noises for the hammer and the blood would go a long way. The timing of the music and the editing IS very cinematic, so good job on that. You should make some more!

P4DDDY responds:

Thanks for the feedback. If I had a bit more time to work on it I would have defiantly included more animation and sound effects to go alongside it. I'm glad you picked up on the cinematic feel :) Ill defiantly look to developing this idea more

Faceless Episode 1 Faceless Episode 1

oh my god it's a robbery! Pretty good dialogue, the sound editing could use a little work, and the animation is a little too simple at points... but a lot of the FBF is really well done, especially on the close-ups. Looking forward to episode 2

My Ipad archive My Ipad archive

It looks like you're off to a great start :) That's interesting that you use imotion, do you just use that? The hand-drawn frame-by-frame animation was very good. I think your next project should be a short with a little story, maybe with a lizard:P

hreyas responds:

Hehe thanks

Stickman lives life Stickman lives life

I liked it but it needs to be longer, I was waiting for a big payoff at the end, like he cracks the mountain in half, or runs into a mountain and cracks it. The colors were bright and the sticks animation looked fairly decent. Make some more :)

Ninja Warrior Ninja Warrior

I really liked the animation style, and the colors are really cool. It seemed like you could have made this a little longer, or that you cut it short, it would have been cool to see who threw the star. I like it look forward to seeing something a little longer

Pico Old Pico Old

Nice and short, nothing like a flash of ballsack to brighten up your day :D