View Profile JMartin97

All 21 Art Reviews

13 w/ Responses

Awesome

Great colors, great character designs too.

So cool

I love this type of stuff, especially the use of paintbrush with ink, that's interesting. Seems like it'd be an interesting story based of the image :P

linda-mota responds:

Then you should read the poem. It's very nice. :D

Good

Awesome colors, the shoes are great too. I think the font looks strange and maybe needs a drop shadow, or a texture or something. Also the circles around the outside look a little plan for how awesome the center of the image is.. same goes for the gradient background, I think the image could be more powerful if it had a background just as cool.

Rooshie responds:

Unfortunately, the guy I'm drawing this for wants an even plainer background. He wants it to be white, and no circles. But I know what you mean.

I like it

But you should color it in, why not? It'd look so much better, I think. Facial expressions cracked me up.

Grimseye responds:

heh...well I'm not a friend with colors, but when I learn how to use my crayons I will color them :D

Agree with akorn

Really detailed and awesome but it seems like there's more shading that needs to be done. I feel like there needs to be more contrast, like maybe the shaded parts should be darker. I think it looks awesome though and the teeth are really cool!

Awesome

You're a very talented artist :3, do you do these in flash?

Yoshiko13 responds:

no, ^u^" i'm a comic artist srry

Awesome

Reminds me of Blame!, but of course it's unique in it's own way. Great job!

Letal responds:

Yeah I think Blame! is one of the best sf work of all time

Awesome

I really liked this, I kind of wonder what it would look like in color.

zombiebrains responds:

Thank you! and yeah I guess color would of made it more interesting.. :)

haha