Consistency Manip Ft AB of YH Consistency Manip Ft AB of YH

I liked it, reminded me of old school newgrounds stuff. Lots of detail in the illustrations, great editing and the mouths are all synced really well with the music. Its like a real music video, pretty cool.

manipgraphics responds:

thank you so much....This is my first animation music video and i drew it all with a mouse. I never did something this big, usually small flash intros and other short animations. Not to mention the lip syncing was insanely hard. I am a web design/graphic artist/rapper thank you once again @JMartin97 lol.

Paddington Bear: The Real Adventures Paddington Bear: The Real Adventures

Very nice, I enjoyed the animation style, although it was somewhat disturbing whenever the characters turned left or right XD. The jokes and dialogue and gag at the end was funny, my only recommendation would be to add some variety to your camera angles, it seems to all take place from a side-view, and I think if you add some different angles, it might make things feel a little more exciting. Look forward to your next animation :)

TDK1987 responds:

Thanks! My next one is a bit more cinematic so there'll be a few more angles haha.

Stu-Boy n Piv-Boy S2E5 Stu-Boy n Piv-Boy S2E5

That was a really cool idea, and really funny :P I like the new antagonist, reminded me of those splatoon characters.

Plimpton's Video Falconry Plimpton's Video Falconry

Have you seen my falcon anywhere?

Great game. Really impressed by the intro and how you guys managed to weave in truth with fake stuff, really entertaining and well-written.

The Spacequest The Spacequest

Good stuff

This was pretty cool but is a little lacking in terms of content. Some powerups would be cool, maybe they could make the screen turn different colors, since it's always black and white? Or make it so picking up the power ups would change the era, like 8 bit/16 bit.

Great first game tho.

The Snake Game Extreame The Snake Game Extreame

Well

THis seems like a test, I hope you decide to expand this, you could make something cool

Soundtrack Soundtrack

pretty sweet

Skeleton Proposal Skeleton Proposal

Great colors, very surreal and jumps off the screen, great work!

Animals Animals

It doesn't matter how many pixels you changed for a comic like this, ignore the guy below. I thought it was funny and I read the last one and I like your style and humor. Good job :P

The-Damned-King The-Damned-King

Really like your profile pic, was surprised to learn you did it in flash and not photoshop

The-Damned-King responds:

Thank you. :)
Usually I do use Photoshop for digital art, but sometimes I find it fun to make something
in flash as well, but most times it happens by accident, when I'm actually working
on something else.