View Profile JMartin97

All 108 Movie Reviews

23 w/ Responses

Great Job!

As a fellow flash animator, I can appreciate the work that went into this :) You have a great style.

Pretty good

Although the drawing and animation left a little to be desired, I really liked this animation. It had it's own atmosphere for sure and I was impressed out long it was, felt like a real cartoon. I also liked your use of music and random scenes like yoda playing gameboy.

Great

awesome artwork and hilarious concept, perfect running time too.

tehslaphappy responds:

Thanks man, EJR is a cool artist.

Woah

Great job, really enjoyed the sound effects and the great care you put into this. Awesome addition to newgrounds :D

Great Job

If your animation keeps improving I think you will make some amazing stuff! Good job! Great storyline and idea, I liked the surprise entrance of that scary guy that shoots electric balls :O

CoadyBrosProductions responds:

HES GONNA SHOOT US WITH HIS DECAPITATION LAZERS

Pretty great

As someone who grew up with these sort of games and feels the same way, I have to say GREAT JOB! This took a lot of work and what was so great about it is the constant stream of surprises. I did a flash that was a little similiar to this called NES dreams, although yours is much longer and in-depth. Take a look if you want :) Well, keep up the great work, I'd love to see more of this stuff, eveyone would...

Tip though, if you want more people to click you need to change your ICON, you can't really tell what it is, besides that, great job!

lol

That part with the tongue had me laughing pretty hard, especially cause of the bacon's expression.

RobbyP responds:

Haha, the tongue thing was my brother's idea.

Lol

The part with the chicken made me laugh and the scenes with him running around at night had a really cool atmosphere.

Butzbo responds:

Yey, thanks JMartin97!

good job

Really well done and funny :P

shockmaf responds:

Why thank you, its a honnor to have my favorite artist write me a review

AHHH

I like the song alot and individually i really like some of the stuff but once again the problem with most collabs rears it's ugly head. Without a central voice or vision it just degenerates into Random 8 bit art. Some really great art in there though.

Concluse, Little Big Apocalypse, REBOOT/Damaged Bags