View Profile JMartin97

All 108 Movie Reviews

23 w/ Responses

Sad to say...

I laughed. I guess I kinda feel bad. I think the voice work was pretty funny. Although, next time make sure you don't do it in such bad taste. I mean, if this was before he died, I think it'd be pretty damn funny. But seeing it with his death so fresh in everyone's mind... I dunno, kinda im bad taste.

Damn

I hope I'm as good as you some day.

Ugh

Why is this rated so high, it's short, is basically a bunch of motion tweens, and only took the guy 3 days!! When they say it took 3 days, it's a hint that almost no actual animation was involved.

It's a nice start...but it's short and doesn't look like it should have taken more than an afternoon of hard work.

yeah...

There's nothing stupider (not even an American) than posting an anti-american flash on an american website....

red-dwarf1 responds:

Not really, there are alot of non-americans who visit this website

This isn't good.

It's not your own characters or work. You can hear you clicking the mouse to start recording the sound, it's obvious all you did was speed it up. There is no animation and there is nothing original happening. Everything is way too fast, to the point you can't hear or understand what's going on.

I love Jhonen's work but this is bad and you people need to see that and stop giving it anything about a 2.

haha

This is great stuff, don't listen to those other guys.... stuff like this is what makes newgrounds awesome.

lol

good music at one point and nice job with the sprite u used...the ending with the screaming was kind of funny too... It's too bad you got a bad award lol, this was kinda different and funny

Well

This definetly deserves above a 3.5

Hmmph

I am surprised this is number one.... I mean, it's cool and all but, to me, it's not top 10 material. I think if the whole chuck norris part wasn't in it, it would be down another point.... Maybe it's just me...but what was so funny and great?

meh. Good job guys.

Oh yeah...and this IS the most overrated flash ever.

:P

Very interesting. Great art style, you really made a lot of what you had. I didn't see almost any animation! However, your art-style and how clean it all looks make's up for it, that said, some of the motion tweens were pretty bad, you shouldn't have tweens so abruptly, do trace to line, just take the time, it's worth it!

Anyway, you really pulled this shit together man, look at that score!

Concluse, Little Big Apocalypse, REBOOT/Damaged Bags